What is AngelHack?
AngelHack unites developers around the world in a massive hackathon where they can learn interesting developer tools, start new companies, and even win prizes and funding for their ideas.
AngelHack Fall 2012 brings together 2500+ developers across 11 cities for the world’s largest hackathon. The top 25 teams worldwide will receive 6-8 weeks of expert mentorship before being flown to Silicon Valley to showcase their work to investors and media at AngelHack’s Global Demo Day on January 24th, 2013. On average, 30% of finalists will find funding and move on to become groundbreaking startups.
How It Works
At an AngelHack hackathon, teams of developers compete over 24 hours to create amazing products. AngelHack rewards winning teams with mentorship from expert angel investors who guide them as they grow and develop. We also offer winners a 3-day event-filled visit to Silicon Valley where they can network with AngelHackers from other countries, visit their favorite tech startups, and pitch their AngelHack projects to top investors.
Upcoming AngelHack Events
The next AngelHack (Fall ’12) takes place from Nov 9—Dec 2, 2012 and will bring together 2500+ developers from San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Washington DC, Toronto, Paris, London, and Tel Aviv. Let’s get coding!
In the press
- TechCrunch AH Winner Showcase Summer 12’
- TechCrunch AH Winner Showcase TapFame
- TechCrunch AH Winner Showcase ShopInterest
- TechCrunch AH Winner Showcase Lambda Labs
- Forbes AH Winner Showcase ShareBrowse
- Geekwire AH Winner Showcase Appetas
- BizSpark AH Winner Showcase FashionMetric
- BetaBeat AH NYC Launch
- TechCrunch – Fall 12’ Launch
- TechCrunch – Summer 12’ Launch
- Business Insider – Summer 12 Launch
- CNET – Hackathon thoughts
- Business Insider – Hackathon how to win
- Giga Om – Hackathon lessons learned
For more info contact Gregory Gopman