Looking to join a new crew? Gain valuable career and networking
experience while doing what you love (hackathons).
This wouldn’t be an am(badass)ador program without some incredible perks! During your time as a global Hackathon Ambassador, you can expect to receive:
Lodging, food, and built-in activities during a paid trip to one of AngelHack’s two Ambassador retreats
- 2018 Destinations: Lisbon, Portugal and Phuket, Thailand!
- A Linkedin (or similar) reference written by your Regional Community Manager
- Enhanced Skill and Career Workshops
- Opportunity to network with corporate tech sponsors, venture capitalists, local leaders, up-and-coming startups, and local tech community members
- Resume-Building and Event Planning Experience
- An overall badass community of like-minded friends and colleagues from all over the world
With great perks, comes great responsibility. You’d be joining a global community of passionate leaders. Here are the skills you’ll need to become one of them:
- First, and foremost, a love of Hackathons!
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve been to one or one-hundred. The important thing is your dedication. However, if you haven’t been to one – this probably isn’t the role for you (yet).
- If you’ve organized or helped plan a hackathon, that’s even better
- Ability to engage a local tech and startup community
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with local sponsors, clients, and partners
- Natural born leader, organizer, planner or all of the above
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
New York City, NY
Don’t see your city? No worries! Apply to join the program today, and as soon as your city spot opens, we’ll reach out.