This wouldn’t be an am(badass)ador program without some incredible perks! During your time as a global Hackathon Ambassador, you can expect to receive:
– Lodging, food, and built-in activities paid trip to one of AngelHack’s two Ambassador retreats
– 2017 Destinations: Costa Rica and Bali, Indonesia!
– A Linkedin (or similar) reference written by your Regional Community Manager
– Enhanced Skill and Career Workshops
– Opportunity to network with corporate tech sponsors, venture capitalists, local leaders, up-and-coming startups, and local tech community members
– Resume-Building and Event Planning Experience
– An overall badass community of like-minded friends and colleagues from all over the world
With great perks, comes great responsibility. You’d be joining a global community of passionate leaders. Here are the skills you’ll need to become one of them:
– First, and foremost, a love of Hackathons!
– It doesn’t matter if you’ve been to one or one-hundred. The important thing is your dedication. However, if you haven’t been to one – this probably isn’t the role for you (yet). Check out what we’re all about: Upcoming AngelHack Events
– If you’ve organized or helped plan a hackathon, that’s even better
– Ability to engage a local tech and startup community
– Collaborate and communicate effectively with local sponsors, clients, and partners
– Natural born leader, organizer, planner or all of the above